Saturday, March 10, 2012

W.T.F. :)

W.T.F.
NOOOO not that! Wednesday Thursday Friday! :)

Wednesday: Asa had the day off so we headed out to Del Ray and spent the afternoon EATING! My favorite activity these days lol. First we started out at Pork Barrel BBQ. We shared a pulled pork sandwich. It was okay. The pork was dry no sauce at all you have to add it yourself  :( not cool. I was hungry so it disappeared within seconds. The only good thing was they had Big Red!!!! Then we walked a block or two and ended up at Cheesetique. Yuuummmmy. We shared a cheese board with a variety of cheeses, pickles, grapes, jam, and bread. The cheese I picked was like butter, just melts in your mouth. Finally its dessert time!! We found a small bakery at the end of the block. Asa got a Lemon Tart and I had a DELISH Chocolate Ganache. Can you say STUFFED!?? It was a great day until I got heartburn.

Thursday: We went to the ZOO!!! What is your favorite animal? As soon as we walked in we stopped and watched the Orangutans. I could sit and watch them all day. They are so intriguing.
I just wanted to give this guy a hug...he looked sad :(



I don't think I have a favorite animal. I like the Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, and Peacocks!
Have you ever heard a lion ROAR!?!!? I hadn't until Thursday. It was pretty awesome.



   And on to the Peacocks. I want one! So beautiful.




Asa LOVES the elephants.




ENOUGH OF THE ANIMALS ON TO FRIDAY!

Friday: The day I have been waiting for for MONTHS. I've been waiting since I was 14weeks pregnant for this day! 3d/4d ultrasound. I FINALLY get a sneak peek at what my sweet bebe looks like :)

So I am beyond excited and arrive at That's My Baby Ultrasound. I sit in the waiting room for Jen, the tech, to finish up with her current clients. The door finally opens! YAY!!! It's my turn. I go pee. I am whispering to myself in the mirror, "OH MY GAWWWW, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!" Finish up and walk briskly to the dark room. Okay, my heart is RACING! We get started and right off the the bat the she tells me little one is breech, nothing new shes been breech this whole  pregnancy but  thats another story. So whatever shes breech lets get this started I want to see her now!  NOOOOOOOPPPPPE! Because she is breech sister LOVES to have her legs all in her face! So for 2 hours we tried everything.  Drank cold water, jogged in place, rolled to the left, rolled to the right, jiggled her, sat for 20min while Jen saw her next appointment, drank sweet tea.....EVERYTHING!! But she was passed smooth out with one leg across her face.

I cry..OF COURSE! I am a tit! I finally come to terms with the fact that I am going to have to reschedule. Get in my car and head home sobbing to my mom. AND. WHAT. DO. YOU. KNOW. Princess decides she wants to wake up. She kicked up a storm the whole way home. Oh well I'm over it I bought a bag of Milano Cookies and a tall fountain Coke to make myself feel better, oh and blue raspberry Sour Punch Straws :) yes it all gave me heartburn, duh.

So to make that feel better I went to the craft store and bought a bunch of material to make bebe some halos for her newborn photos. I will show you those later with a short tut. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment