Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What a pigsty!

Nesting confirmed!!! Day one of nesting: I CLEANED THE CRAFT NUSERY! Yes, yes I did. So let me explain... The craft nursery is baby's room & my crafting room all in one. Since Asa will be going on deployment a few months after baby B is born, yea I know so sad :( I hate thinking about all he will miss, we decided baby and I will move to Texas to be closer to family. I will need the help since I am a First Time Mom and have NOOOO idea what I am doing. So with that said there really is no point in going all out and furnishing and decorating baby's room like I want. *don't worry she will have a decked out fantabulous room in Texas* Since I have a MILLON photography props, which are mostly girly decorations, I decorated her "nursery" with my junk. It works. I can't wait for her to be here I love being in the "nursery" so much that I moved my craft junk in there. Now when I daydream I can look over at her cute princess bassinet instead of an ugly blank wall.

Okay so have I told you about my addiction? If not its driving into the next town and spending HOURS at Hobby Lobby buying ribbon. Ribbon is my addiction. This started way before I was expecting. I loved all the colors and patterns. I hoarded them. THANKFULLY we are having a girl. The ribbon is being put to good use BOWS BOWS BOWS. Small bows, medium bows, and OVER THE TOP bows. "The bigger the bow the better the mama" :)  I would rather make her bows than buy them for $25 a pop! Ridiculous!

She needs more!!! 


Anyways I made a mess! A HUGE MESS making these bows. The mess was haunting me the other night at 12am.





Well this morning I tackled the nightmare mess. 5 hours later......



MUCH BETTER!!!! Accomplishment :) Feels goooooood! Now to keep it looking this way for 74 more days wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment