Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday March 16th {day before bebe shower}

Friday

Last day to get everything ready before the shower and to spend the afternoon pampering ourselves :)

So mom took the day off and we all head out to make one last trip to Hobby Lobby, we love that place.
Done. Check. I think we have everything. Now to get our nails done!!! YAY! I feel like such a girl with polish on my nails and toes :) You feel different about yourself when someone else does them for you. Probably beacuse we aren't walking around with one pretty and and one bad hand. My right hand always looks like a three year old painted it.

Its Friday, I am having such a wonderful time with my family but Tuesday will be here before I know it. I was very sad I didn't get to visit with my dad. He was out of town for work :( I hope he will get to see me at least once during this pregnancy.

Later that night my best friend, Lauren, came into town to see ME!! It is always great to see her. We met randomly in 6th grade standing in line waiting for school pictures. She wanted to know if I wanted some lip gloss :)))  She is THAT friend you can go months without seeing, weeks without talking to, and pick up right where we left off as though nothing has changed! I don't know what I'd do with out her. My mom used to tell me once high school was over you lose contact with all your friends and you only have about 1 or 2 really great ones that you will talk to all the time. HAHAH I thought "yea right I have TONS of friends she is crazy" well she was right. I mean there is Facebook and I keep in touch with everyone but its not the same. Everyone needs a Lauren.

My Aunt Layce also came into town to see me!!! I just loveeeee my family they are pretty awesome.
After a long day of catching up with friends and family it is now time for bed! Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment