Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday March 12th { home sweet home }

I don't even know where to begin! I will tell you as I am sitting here remembering my trip home I am in tears. I miss everyone so much. Family means everything to me and I don't know what I'd do without them.

So I flew out on March 12th at 5:00pm had a transfer in Chicago and landed in Texas at 11:00pm, yea I was exhausted!!!! I didn't pack much just 2 carry ons so as soon as I got off the plane I practically ran to pick up. I couldn't wait to feel the weather change. You know when you are in a freezing cold restaurant and after shivering throughout dinner you finally walk outside and the warmth overwhelms you and you can't help but let out a sigh....well it was like that. I also couldn't wait to see my mom and sisters. I called my mom to let her know I was waiting she said she'd be there in a sec. I waited kinda nervous of what they would think of my new body lol it has to be strange. I see her pull up and I wanted to cry I missed them so much. We quickly started talking about the "volleyball" under my shirt :) I don't know why I was worried they love me and my volleyball belly!! Now its 11pm central but to me its 12am and I am STARVING especially when I got in the car and smelled something familiar.....Jack in the Box. A brown bag is passed to me, "we got you something". OH YES! TACOS and a bag full of hot sauce. I can go ahead and check that dearly missed fast food restaurant off my "To Eat" list.

You know when you get home from a long vacation and you open your front door and the first deep breath you take as you walk in... the smell of your home. I love the way HOME smells. So we are finally home and my parents dogs are addicted to me! They would not leave me alone. Apparently its because I am pregnant animals sense it. Cute. Anyways off to bed I went ZZzZZzzzzZZzzz.







No comments:

Post a Comment