Friday, March 30, 2012

Leaving :(

Tuesday

The day I wished wouldn't come is here...time to go back to DC.

4:00am came way too soon. I hear my moms alarm go off...crap! I don't even want to get up.
Thankfully it was her decsion to sleep through one more snooze. Well that wasn't long enough either so she says one more, hahah you don't have to tell me twice. It felt good but I knew in the back of my mind that we were going to regret sleeping in. I had to be at the airport by 4 in order to be there 2 hours really for my 6:00am flight. Oh gaw were we dragging....so its 5:30am and we are almost to the airport but I still need to check all my bags, which I CANNOT carry. So I have to get a cart, go to check in...the lady knows I am in a hurry and cannot lift my bag OBVIOUSLY so she proceeds to be a butt-head. Then run to security. I opted out of the X-ray thing so I needed a pat down. It took 7 min to get someone to pat me down AHHHH I'm gonna be LATE. So blah blah blah I missed my flight greatttt here come the tears. I woke up early and ran through the terminal for NOTHING. Oh well. I fianlly made it back to DC around 5:00pm looooong looong day.


Unfortunately later that night I had to go to Labor and Delivery because I was cramping. I had been all day. Everything just HURT down south.  Don't worry everything was fine come to find out baby had finally turned. She has been breech through the entire pregnancy and my body was getting used to the change.


That night Asa got a call that his Grandfather had passed on. :( He had a trip planned on the 24th to go to Texas to see him before he passed. Asa had his flight moved up to the next day. So we didn't have anytime to visit before he felt for THREE WEEKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment