Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturday March 17th { Shower Time }

Saturday


CHAOS!!! Running around like a chicken with my head cut off! But it was a BLAST.

So many people showed up and we had a lot of gifts. I don't have the photos back from the photographer yet but here are a few we took.










I had so much fun and I am so thankful for everyone who came out to see me! It meant so much but I couldn't have done this without my mothers help. She is the best I love her more than anything. 


Now that we have all this STUFF the question is HOW DO I GET IT BACK TO DC!????
 Well after returning a few items the rest fit into two large suitcases. 

I wish I didn't have to leave HOME ugh breaks my heart every time but I know in a few short months I will be back. 



Later that evening I started to crave crawfish!!! OH YES let's go to Good Ole Boys. I love crawfish season burning lips and cold beer (not this year) sitting outside with  loud music and great company surrounding you :) Asa's family owns a local catering business in Katy, TX Good Ole Boys. They make some of the BEST crawfish I've had. The atmosphere is very laid back and... well ,like home. Everyone sitting out side with their buckets of crawfish, corn, and potatoes laughing and listening to great music. The food was good but not filing enough so when we left Lauren and I made a pit stop at WHATABURGER!!! ahhhh whataburger check!!! I don't know what it is about their french fries and ketchup, the mustard, the pickles, the honey butter but you can't find that anywhere else and if you do its not the same.  How many more days until I move back to Texas??? :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment