Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time is standing still

It has been 9 days since Asa has been gone. When he first left I was completely fine considering I had an overwhelming urge to clean and organize all my new baby goodies. I cleaned my bum off the first few days. I even did my VERY FIRST load of baby laundry :)



Everything is so PINK even the dryer lint was pink :)

Once everything was washed, scrubbed, bleached, and sparkling there was nothing else to do. Now there is plenty that I know I NEED to do but I didn't want to do them....not fun. So I got in a funk. I think I cleaned myself out. I was going and going non stop ever since I left for Texas and I finally lost my energy. The days are dragging on now. I can't seem to get myself motivated to take care of the tasks I know need to be done :( I went from being surrounded by my family and laughing constantly to NOTHING complete silence. I have the pups and kitty here with me but I miss having people around like I did 2 weeks ago. I have hung out with my neighbors and a few friends but I catch myself finding ways to sneak home. I just miss the ones I love.

Since being in this funk and the days dragging on I have baby fever like you wouldn't believe. You are probably thinking "why would she have baby fever, she is pregnant?" well I do I want my baby soooo bad May seriously can't get here soon enough. It's like waiting for Christmas and the end of the school year to arrive as a child it seems like its never going to get here.

I went out to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought some wooden letters....yes I bought letters and yes that means bebe has a name. NO I can't tell you! :) You'll have to wait a little bit longer. Yea wooden letters to decorate and hang on her wall and for a bow holder. I plan on doing a tutorial on the letters so stay tuned. I also picked up some ribbon to match her new clothes and I plan on doing a tutorial on a bow as well. Key word here is "plan" meaning I want to but I have this funk hanging around and it sucks the fun out of my day. I honestly think its the weather up here in this h*ll hole. It was beautiful (when you spell beautiful do you say it in your head and think of Jim Carrey "B-E-A-U-TIFUL"? I sure do!) in Texas. I was wearing shorts everyday! I get back and today it is in the low 60's?!?!?!? What the what!?!? Its March the weather man was talking about a SNOW STORM on Sunday. Please tell me you are joking!

okay this sad depressing post is over now. I am going to watch TV call my sister and eat a pickle.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment