Monday, March 26, 2012

Tuesday March 13th { Catching up }

Tuesday

Goodmorning...what's for breakfast!?!? Doughnuts!!! After breakfast my sisters and I  headed out to do a session with some good family friends Amber and Ryan. You can check their session out on the blog, as soon as I post it :)

Picked up mom next stop Hobby Lobby to shop for baby shower decorations. I have my dream shower pinned on my Pinterest boards and since I am too controlling I took on the shower myself. Dumb. Gaw if I could go back I'd make someone else plan it so I could have focused more time on relaxing and visiting. So we get our decorations and headed to lunch at Las Mananitas! Okay so people up north "think" they know what Mexican food is..hahaha puh-lezzzz. Hot Sauce should be HOT not tomato soup ewwww.  Lunch was delish!!


The good stuff. Wish they could ship me some.

My sister Shelby being silly :)

Spent the rest of the day at home. Later close friends came over and we all caught up while making tissue paper puffs and a banner.







No comments:

Post a Comment