Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sun please don't go to sleep

Today was a GOOD day :) I had a photo session with a sweet family from the best place on earth...yes Texas. Small world I met them last year for a photo shoot come to find out they are from a town about 45min from Katy. I love meeting people from TX up here. Its like you have an instant connection and its comforting.

Here is the set up I put together for our session.


I can't wait to share this girly fun....ness with my sweet girl who I will see in 47 days or less!!!!

So just to break it down and make myself feel better:

~ Easter is on Sunday
~Asa gets back in 12 days.
~2 weeks later I will be 37 weeks which is considered full term :)
~ And finally MAY will be here 2 days later

I have a feeling she will be here May 14th. You wanna make your guess?

Okay I got off track back to my day.

Look who I spent the afternoon with

Chloe

Chloe & Lexie :)
2 of the most awesome girls I know here in DC!!!!
We spent the afternoon doing what us girls do best.....shopping. But I wasn't in the shopping mood after being out in the sun all day. Probably a good thing though because I don't need to be buying any more baby stuff.  When I go shopping I have every intention of buying something for myself but now I never do, it's all for baby. Crazy how things change. I was very selfish before, okay I might still be a little selfish, but now everything I buy is for baby.

Has anyone figured out her name yet? Well keep trying!

After a beautiful fun filled day its sad to see the sun go down. I don't want to go to bed! My incentive to going to sleep is when I wake up I have a full box of Toaster Strudels waiting for me in the freezer!! yummmy. No! I am not going to eat them all at once are you crazy!? And I will be one day closer to seeing Asa and my baby girl.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment